Gregory W. Stoner
Lake Mary, FL
Attorney Greg Stoner of the Property Rights Law Firm, P.A. has decades of experience helping people fight against government takings of their property and maximizing the compensation they receive when their property is condemned. Attorney Stoner's extensive experience can help you effectively navigate the eminent domain process. The government has substantial resources that it uses to achieve its eminent domain goals. Attorney Stoner helps to level the playing field for his clients.
Areas of Practice
- Eminent Domain
- Business Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 1995
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida
- J.D. - 1995
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Bachelor of Science - 1992
- Major: Finance
- Minor: Economics
- Walgreen Co. v. Green, 697 So.2d 844, 1996, FFla. 1st DCA
- Beneficial Adm'rs v. Colon, 838 So.2d 1148, 2003, Fla. 1st DCA
- Brooks v. Winter Park Memorial Hospital/FCCI Ins. Group, 888 So.2d 625, 2004, Fla. 1st DCA
- Ahlers v. Wilson, 867 So.2d 524, 2004, Fla. 1st DCA
- Sonic Automotive v. Shofer, 881 So.2d 739, 2004, Fla. 5th DCA
- Tokio Marine Management v. Pizon, 957 So.2d 1, 2006, Fla. 1st DCA
- Aramark Food Service v. Crull, 981 So.2d 1201, 2008, Fla. 1st DCA
- Lynx v. Stone, 94 So.3d 587, 2012, Fla. 1st DCA
- In re Mona Lisa at Celebration, LLC, 472 B.R. 582, 2012, Bky. M.D. Fla
- In re Mona Lisa at Celebration, LLC, 495 B.R. 535, 2013, M.D. Fla.
- Florida Eye Clinic, P.A.
- Majestic Commercial Condominium Property Owners Association, Inc.
- Florida Capital Bank
- T.D. Bank
- Westwood Blvd., Inc.
- Grace Tabernacle of Worship, Inc.
- Peabody Hotel
- Target Stores
- Numerous individual clients
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Environmental and Land Use Section of the Florida Bar
- The American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Seminole County Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Stoner & Duckworth, P.A., Managing Attorney, 2000 to 2007
- Gregory W. Stoner, LLC, Managing Attorney, 1998 to 2000
- Taraska, Grower & Ketcham, P.A., Associate Attorney, 1995 to 1998
- George B. Cappy, P.A., Law Clerk, 1993 to 1994
- Honorable Judge Thomas E. Penick, Jr., Circuit Court Judge, Internship, 1994 to 1994
- Honorable Judge Rand Hoch, Judge of Compensation Claims, Internship, 1994 to 1994
- United States Attorney's Office, Middle District of Florida, Internship, 1995 to 1995