Property Rights Law Firm, P.A.

December 2015 Archives

Is it possible to challenge eminent domain?

Can an aggrieved party challenge or object to eminent domain? Yes, however, there are a few stipulations. First, the person must have a chance to receive fair notice. This means that the person should be given reasonable time to seek legal advice and prepare a formal objection to what the government wants.


Lake Mary Office
1525 International Pkwy
Suite 4021
Lake Mary, FL 32746

Map & Directions
Phone: 407-208-2652
Orlando Office
20 North Orange Avenue
Suite 600
Orlando, FL 32801

Map & Directions